The more I tell people about my weekend, the more I realized I accomplished. Is it “Getting Things Done” or am I just insane?
- About 20 out of 50 hours of playing The Great Midwestern Trivia Contest (we came in 9th!!!)
- Went to the library book (and snuck out a book I was supposed to have returned and is now overdue, but got it out without the Library Police noticing.)
- Did my taxes with TurboTax
- Went to dinner and a play (Jersey Boys) with Frank and his parents
- Read most of my book for the office Book Club
- Registered a domain name for this blog (I am thinking about getting my own hosting and making some improvements)
I also did some brainstorming about the blog and what I want it to be. I changed my categories in order to better reflect it. I think this may end up being more of a work/life balance blog. Work, customer service, business and entrepreneurship is what I love talking about anyway – so why not talk about it more on my blog?