One Fine Day
Wow. I had such an unexpectedly wonderful day today. I mean, I knew I had some good stuff planned, but it was just filled with my favorite things, activities and people.
- Woke up at 9am after a nice, full 8 hours of sleep
- Read a bit and lounged around. Caught up with my Google Reader.
- Took a nice, leisurely walk to the subway. It was a super gorgeous spring day.
- Met up with friends so that we could travel to our massage appointment. The subway came with no wait, and we had great seats.
- Had a 90 minute massage. I will never go back to 60 minutes. It was a little too much deep tissue for me, but it’s hard to complain about something so awesome.
- Went for lunch. We had Korean BBQ in Jackson Heights. I had only had this once before, and it was great the second time as well. I love trying new foods!
- Lunch was not only delicious, but so was the conversation. Lots of quality discussions.
- Then we went for coffee at a cute neighborhood place. Iced coffee and an orange sugar cookie. I love cookies!
- There were dogs outside, hanging out with their owners. Everyone was friendly, and I got to play with an American Bull Terrier, an English Bulldog and a Golden Retriever. I love puppies!!!
- Came home (again, a breeze of a subway ride!) and played on the internet a bit. Chatted with my newest friend, the wonderful and talented and e-famous Jamie.
- Napped with my sweetie pie. Apparently, I snored on his head. We think this is cute.
- We lounged around a bit and watched some TV. Iron Chef America, Alton and the Food Network. Are there other channels?
- Walked to our friend’s house for Wrestlemania. What a great show (aside from the Women’s match, which I am too upset about to discuss). I love watching wrestling with my friends. Spent a good amount of time texting another friend with my favorite “Holy Shit” moments.
- Ice cream sundaes!
- Came home, cracked up with Frank in the elevator. We are ridiculous.
- Showered with my new exfoliating scrub
- Completed blog post!
And on top of all this fun today, on Friday night I went to the new CitiField for the first Mets game of the season with my girlfriends. Then to our old stomping grounds of a bar where I bumped into other friends. And I spent Saturday with my little sister hanging around the city, having lunch at one of my favorite places and had a quick trip to Trader Joe’s.
What more can a girl want?